Tuesday 25 August 2009

What would you give up for a year?


Just reading through an article about abstaining from sex for a year - perish the thought - mind you if you want to give that up for a year, just get married!

It'll soon disappear from the radar!!!

Only joking Mrs B =)

That's a guaranteed ban coming up!!

Anyway, thinking about it what could I give up for year?

Give up drinking? No
Give up chocolate? No
Give up football? Definetly not.

Okay, I'm struggling here.... I know, I could give up an hours sleep and produce the Daily Banksy that extra hour earlier...nahhh.

Okay, in need of help now, any ideas for what we could give up for a year, mind you that sounds like I'm trying to start a cult thing going, definetly not doing that, but if we all meet up at a certain time in a certain place, with candles, and all say "uummmm" at the same time, no hold on, not really into that kind of thing!

Anyway, I've digressed a little again, what would you give up for a year?

3 comments:

  1. this ones. one them easy ones, wont say a word bout jackson michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd give up snow for a year but it just won't leave me alone! Aha. I won't use a quarter for a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd give up a certain person... someone who became a bad habit? An addiction... I think everyone's got a certain person like that :/

    ReplyDelete