Wednesday 4 November 2009

If I won the lottery, I'd...


...first of all pinch myself to make sure I was actually in receipt of the winning ticket!!!

Can you imagine the panic and fear of getting to the head office though to redeem your ticket, you'd be constantly checking as you made your way there - oh imagine if you somehow lost it on the way!

What a nightmare that would be, scrambling round like a mad man looking for one slip of paper which would change your life forever - and I don't care what anyone sayd, it would change your life forever.

So, what would I spend it on?

Well, first off I'd buy a big holiday for the wife & I, and constantly treat her now that I could afford to do so - right that's the brownie points scored, now for the real world!

I think I would firstly - after getting it in the bank of course - go into work, try to keep as calm as possible, and just keep it a secret as long as possible - mind you if that worked, I wouldn't want to be sitting in my job for another four years whilst I was sitting on this goldmine, so I'd put a limit of a week on it, before I finally revealed all.

I would then leave work, and set up my own business.

One dream I always had was to set up my own radio station, and enjoy doing that, and I'd make sure that they covered my local club Chester City FC as much as possible, in fact I'd probably re-name the station to Chester City FM.

Would I set up Chester City TV?

Yes, probably, I've already made a start on that one - see here - but obviously I'd take it to the next level.

Other things...

Okay, I'd buy a bloody decent motor, I'd quite fancy a Ferrari, or a Lambourghini, boys toys and all that, you'd just have to buy one of those being a male millionaire.

I'd also keep the Vulcan Bomber flying for another few years, if you don't know what that is, check it out here, with one of the best sounds ever to grace the air, and it's the world's last remaining airwothy Vulcan.

What else?

Hmmm, okay, I'd buy Blogger, only joking, I don't think a lottery win could cover that one!!!

I think I'd invite all you Daily Banksy followers round for giant booze up, and that would include a free taxi home, even for those in the US!

I'd also look to buy an island in the Maldives, paradise on earth believe me, and the staff there are on a pittance, so they too would be treated.

Finally, I'd bring about World Peace - oh no hold on, that's a different competition, and I don't think I'll win that one somehow!

So, what would spend your money on?

5 comments:

  1. Can I have a free flotation device with that free taxi ride? LOL

    First thing I'd do if I won the lottery?
    Change my underwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, just read Mikes reply,lmao.
    We had one ole hick here who won a 150,000 pay out, and the darn fool spent it on, you ready for this, yep, you got it, 150,000 one dollar lotto tickets, his return, a whopping 66 dollars.
    Me, I would just pay some one else to do what I normally do around this place, and drink beer and watch. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi someone one day ask me, if you win the lotto what would be the first thing that I should do, well I did answer like many others, well I will do this and that and help my family. The person who ask me that question stop me on my tracks and said, I think the fist thing you should do is go and make sure you clamed the price, lol other wise the rest is only smoking dreams. Rely good blog best wishes ;) and keep posting good things lol

    feel free to come and look the new posting I think you will find it interesting also the post before that as well and give me your opinion please because some times good dids don’t do much to change your luck or your karma

    http://armando-onalittlepieceofamerica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow bob you have to pity that guy the next day. but you know , oh hell jut go shoot him.
    Id love a floation device also please, can it have a few ladies that can bring my drinks and drive it too :)
    floation device. thats american for yaght :D
    But Id be happy to stay with you an the misses ,)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Quit work
    2. Sort out family
    3. Build house, buy holiday home
    4. Write novels
    5. Enjoy myself!

    ReplyDelete