Monday 18 January 2010

Are Blondes more aggressive & determined?



That's the question that The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (blimey, that's a mouthful isn't it?) have answered with a straight "yes".

The University of California apparently studied over 150 students, and found that the blonde hair brigade are the most aggressive & determined, but are also likely to receive less of a wage than the brunettes or redheads.

They also found that the Blondes would receive more attention than the others, and that helped them come to the conclusion that they went to war for things they wanted rather more so than the others, as they felt an entitlement to do so.

So, what do you think?

Which category do you fall into and do you class yourself as aggressive and determined if you're a blonde, or do you feel the opposite?

Also, if you're a Brunette or a Redhead, what do you think of the study?

The DB would interested to hear your views...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sort of light brown. I don't know where that puts me, but I'm determined to be published!! I won't give in! Maybe I'm blonde at heart. Grrr...(agressive, see?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think blondes are more determined! I know plenty of lazy blonde girls. I'm brunette, and I've been told I'm a super determined person. I also don't think a study of 150 students is enough to show a very conclusive result :/

    ReplyDelete