Friday 22 January 2010

Pause for thought



Time for a blog completely off the beaten track!

Just driving home in the car tonight, and I noticed that there was no pause button on my in car cd - I think that's the first time I've ever noticed that, and I've been driving around in my current car nearly a year.

In fact come to think of it, I can't even recall if I had one in the last car, has anyone noticed this, or have I just been a bit late catching on to this???

I feel sorry for the poor old Pause button, it's just been chucked to the side of the rubbish pile, just think there will be millions of Pause buttons lying around thinking what might have been!

I mean, just have a look around, and you'll see the Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, and Eject buttons on your car, but where, oh where is that Pause button?

It's just not on, I ask that you all down tools and just Pause for a moment!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chester,

    You have a refreshing blogsite. I learned of you through Google's coffee shop. I'm happy to follow it. Please, check out my writer's blog site: barrywrites.blogspot.com If you like it, please follow.

    Thanks,

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesnt pressing the play button whilst something is already playing, have the similar end product of silence that a pause button would allow? =S

    ReplyDelete