Wednesday 16 December 2009

The Best You Tube Video of the Year


Today, I've just been reading how Susan Boyle has been announced as the most popular YouTube video of the year, gaining more than 120 million viewers in 2009.

Susan, from Scotland, was of course a hit in the Britain's Got Talent show, and has major success already before the year is out, with her album that has made number one in both the US & UK.

In second place was the clip of a 7 year old boy who was recovering from dental work, but who was also rather "out of it" shall we say after his work had been done, that believe it or not attracted the attention of 37 million viewers!

The JK Wedding dance was the third most popular with 33 million as they danced their way to the altar, whilst just behind in fourth was the New Moon trailer (31 million), and also the Evian Roller Babies clip which brought in 27 million viewers.

What's your favourite though?

There have been plenty of near misses this year, which showed the man who escaped from a truck crash on a train crossing, and also the esacped bus in the Russia, where the bloke ran across the pedestrian crossing - there are many more I'm sure.

I think for me, I'd have to go with the bloke crossing the road in front of the bus, how that bloke got away with that I'll never know!




Jeez!

2 comments:

  1. Pigeon Impossible and/or Simon's Cat. Sheer genius. Links at my blog, or just search for them

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, they were all good, but my favorite was the wedding entrance

    ReplyDelete