Friday 4 December 2009

Where has time gone???


Do you know, I can't believe the days are flying by so quickly right now, I've been involved in a series of football related matters recently, so haven't been able to update this blog recently, so I'm hoping to jump back into it all now!!

I have to admit I've been living on adrenalin the past few days, as I've taken up a position on a group of people who care about their football club, as it's close to being dragged into oblivion thanks to the owners of the football club, which is Chester City Football Club - please see the Blog that relates to that here.

I was amongst others organising a Legends Night, which included several players who wore the shirts of the club, spanning five decades, starting in the 1960's, and was a real thrill to witness it all taking place last night, with months of planning finally coming to fruition, and 200 people had a great time.

So, it's been pretty manic really, but now that it's finished I can maybe get back to Blogging again, something I also love to do frequently - hell, even the Christmas Countdown has suffered thanks to having absolutely no time whatsoever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment