Tuesday 10 November 2009

Choices...Choices...Choices!


This time next week in the UK, "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here" will have started - and for those that don't know, that's a reality programme, where celebrities - if you can call them that - have to spend a fortnight in the jungle, and survive on the basics in life, such as rice & beans, and with very little luxury offered.


They do however, prior to going in to the jungle in Australia, get to choose ONE luxury item to take in with them, sometimes that can be simple things like an Ipod, other times, a pair of hair straighteners, where the hell they think they'll plug that in god only knows!!!

Anyway, let's just imagine you were heading in to the jungle on this experience, and you were given the option to choose just one item to take in with you, other than a basic set of clothes, what would it be?

It's a toughie as you may just fancy taking in a bar of chocolate, but that would be either melted or gone in seconds, so that would be no good, what about insect repellent for all those bugs? Chances are, you'd run out of that in no time at all!!


Mobile phones or any other communications device are not permitted, so don't even think of taking your mobile in there, you can't!

My choice would be a eye mask - I think I'd rather not see what's around me at night in the jungle - admittedly it's not a luxury item, but I think it'd suit me best!!

So, what would yours be?

5 comments:

  1. Im thinking a huge piece of plastic sheeting, for a tent, groundcover, could be useful as a floatation device. but if that isnt a luxury item, the I'll have go with choice #2 a hooker :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big fat diary, which I'd fill with intimate details of the whole affair and then sell for a fortune after!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff, what the hell, a hot tub of course

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um.
    A knife.

    Or a photo of my loved ones.

    ReplyDelete