Friday 20 November 2009

Hospital staff - they are just great!



Having had a "not so nice" day shall we say, I felt I had to blog about the hospital staff, although maybe they should be renamed hospitable staff!

Early this morning my mum was whisked off to hospital following illness, and as expected the usual worries come flowing through the head, especially considering that she had to go a 7-way heart bypass just a few years ago.

Allmorning I had all kinds of emotions going through my head, at what my mum was going through, she'd fainted 2 or 3 times this morning, and considering what she'd been through, this was a potentially horrible scenario about to unfold.

Anyway, I managed to get to see her this afternoon, and looking better, which was most pleasing, but I wanted to pay thanks to the staff who made her comfy as can be dfuring the day, but also seem to keep a smile on their face the whole day, and I'm sure they must feel like getting as frustrated with things as normal people would, but fair play to them, they just get on with the job.

I'm sure that's pretty reflective over the world, in their profession, but a BIG thanks to them anyway, and if you know of any Doctors or Nurses, make sure they know they are appreciated in this big bad world!!!

That's all!

Feel free to add your comments in support of the Doctors & Nurses around the world!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still here and will be for a long time now thanks to a Dr. Bonnie Bock. She got to see me two to three times a week for over a year and it was her caring attitude that got me through it. and for that, I am thankful

    Banksy, to your Mom and good health

    ReplyDelete
  2. My every day hero would have to be ...

    Correctional Officers especially Juvenile Corrections Officers.

    These guys and gals put themselves at risk with no real defenses. They are in confided spaces working with high dangerous people.

    The Juvenile workers are with very dangerous Juveniles trying every day to make a difference in their life. Sometimes it works and sometimes it fails.

    but atleast they try.

    ReplyDelete