Thursday 5 November 2009

I've taken over Google for the day!


Well I'm delighted to say that Google has finally recognised my bid to take over the world, and has got my picture on the main page today!

This is it, the Cookie Monster known as "Banksy" has taken over for the day, the world is mine, muhaha muhahahaha....

To everyone reading this blog today, I declare the day, National Cookie Day, so go get your cookie, and sit down, relax, and munch away, as you join Banksy in celebrating Google's attempts to recognise me!!

I have a speech...

I'd like to thank all my loyal readers & followers for helping me achieve my aim of featuring on the Google home page, I'd also like to thank manufacturers of cookies, for making the best tasting biscuits in the world, and I'd also like to thank Mummy & Daddy Cookie for bringing me in to the world.

Cookies!!!!

Munch Munch!!!

4 comments:

  1. Jeff, so that's they way the cookie crumbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time! Congrats!

    Pass the milk please

    ReplyDelete
  3. CRACK me up!!! Hilarious!
    think I'll join you with a cookie to celebrate! LOL
    Enjoy the fame and have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning America - welcome to my day! =)

    Tuck in to those cookies, you know you want to!

    ReplyDelete