Tuesday 17 November 2009

Have you seen Simon's Cat?



Well I've only just seen this on the news, but a Cartoonist, who basically downloaded a software application to learn how to do animation, has now had over 45 million hits on You Tube of his work.

So, what's it all about then?

Well it's basically a story about a man & his cat, and the cunning things that his cat gets up to - now I don't have a cat, but I'm sure people on here will relate to what is going on in the cartoons, and probably say "yep, my cat does that too" - how do I know this if I haven't got a cat?

Well I've tried the test with friends that do, and they admit it, so here you go, see what you think, fairdos it is quite funny!


4 comments:

  1. That is quite funny.

    And minus the baseball bat my cats do that too :).
    And that's why we love them right?
    hahaha

    Nice blog (:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, what mike has related about his cats, i can believe this too, them damn cats are funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this site the other day. It's down right hilarious! Unfortunately for me, the baseball bats all too real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I love cats, and they can do NO wrong! hahaha!
    PS, I've posted question to readers on my blog! would you visit, and give it an answer!!!
    Thanks so much.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete