Monday 16 November 2009

Do you blog when you're drunk?



Okay, I thought I'd try something different tonight, and try blogging when I'm drunk - yep, I;ve had a few, and want to see if it really makes a big difference to what I type, and how you actually come across the following day.

It's not unknown for me to have downed several glasses of wine each night, i do like a good tipple of the wine varieties, even on a school night as they say, but does it really affect the way you blog?

I woiuld hope not, i'm trying to type this, and see if I make any more nistakes that usual, as I am quite a fast typer anyway, but seeing if I can identify my typos along the way, I'm hoping that this comes out with as few spelling mistakes as possible, and I'm being totally honest here, I'm not going to check spelling or anything like that once I've typed up this blog - if I don't believe I've made any typos wheilst going through this, then I will leave all alone until I have actaully published the blog and see how I've got on.

My question to all reading this is have you evenr blogged whilst having necked a few, that maybe put you over the egde but still felt compelled to write a blog.

I have purposefully left the blog til late tonight to try this experiment - I love drinking, I don't often do it in the week. ha ha who am I trying to kid, I love a bit of the old wineage!!!

Anyway I think I've made my point now, it's over to tou to tell me if you've done the same, or if you just wou;ldn't dream of blogging whilst under the influence, incidentally, is that called BUI?

Come one fo;lks, tell me how I've done, oo-er I've just spotted a mistake straight away on this line!!

Ooops, oh well!!

Ha ha, I've just come back, as I typed in blogging whilst drunk into Google, and look what popped up:

http://wikidumper.blogspot.com/2006/11/drunk-blogging.html

How funny!!

Right, I'm off for another drink tomorrow, errr I mean now!

Can't believe I'm also typing this whilst watching "Eight legged Freaks"!!!

2 comments:

  1. is it the same if you go to a stripper site and wake up the next day and check your viewing history only to see $100 charge for "bettybrowneyes" and upon seeing what that is, and I mean what not who, because 1 is that human? and 2 I spent how much? and 3 why oh why is she calling me home phone:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Eight Legged Freaks! and beer too! I didn't notice ONE mis spelled word Banksy. Nope, not one.

    ReplyDelete