Friday 28 August 2009

Create your own Ice Cream flavour!

Yes, today, the sun is shining, and after yesterday's dismal day in my life, that's a huge uplift.

So, to celebrate the fact that the big shining ball in the sky is here once again, I felt it right to bring up the subject of Ice Cream.

So, today I'm asking what flavour would you create if you had the opportunity, money being no object of course, you can decorate your ice cream in anything, or you create a brand new one - I promise not to suddenly start up a brand new franchise of weird ice cream flavours with your suggestions.

I think my creation, to start the ball rolling, would be a flavour of Southern Comfort & Lime, hmmmm yeah, quite fancy that now actually, may have to get that one on the go!!

So, what would yours be?

Tell me...

4 comments:

  1. can't do beer, i tried that before, stayed in the out house for three days.
    oh i know and i've got plenty, cucumber & sprite

    ReplyDelete
  2. banksy, i put you on my favorites list, ok with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fine by me Bob, that reminds me I'll have to get onto doing that too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how about chocolate and french fries. It actually is pretty good if its softserv. sara

    ReplyDelete