Monday 17 August 2009

What would you do with a 25th hour?


Having started the first week of a holiday from work, it's so noticeable how you never seem to come to a stop during your working day, and quite often the line "there are never enough hours in the day to get things done" tends to crop up.


So, what would you do with an extra hour if it was presented to you? That's right, the day now has 25 hours to it!

I think if the opportunity came along for me, I'd probably look to make money out of somehow, maybe make more of cashbacking, or even look to start selling more on ebay - even though I've only ever sold one thing on it!!!

Many people would probably choose to have an extra hour's sleep, or catch up on tv, maybe do something adventurous, but what would you do?

Feel free to comment below...


1 comment:

  1. 1st) I am so delighted to find your home
    2nd) glad I didn't enter sleep
    3rd) I would use the extra hour to catch up on the things I didn't get caught up on in the first 24, and I would start begging for 1 more

    ReplyDelete