Thursday 27 August 2009

How to combat being stressed out!


This morning, I've had the morning from hell in work, nothing has gone right it seems, people annoying me, then jobs not going the way they should be, and I've left my wallet at home!

So, yes, pretty stressed out, and thinking how can I de-stress?

Well, several things have crossed my mind, I could just shout "aaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh" at the top of my voice, whilst typing at a million miles an hour (or kilometres an hour for you US Ladies & Gents), or I could take myself for a walk, but thanks to the British weather, I'd probably get rained on knowing my current luck!

Or I could go and read the newspapers, but they are full of stories that make you want to jump off a cliff, or I could just look at my bank balance, but hold on no, I want to cheer myself up, not throw me over that cliff edge!

So, come on folks, I need ideas on how to de-stress myself - please, I'm in need of help right now!

6 comments:

  1. I try to look at nice photos and stay in a daydream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lessons on how to "de-stress"
    1.] just develop a don't give a shit attitude towards the issue.
    2.] drink beers really really quick.
    3.] think of your favorite joke.
    4.[ reread plainole bob blog jk
    5.] refer to no. 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh...what a day you're having! ((hugs)) When I feel stressed out, I try to find something funny to watch/read. Why not YouTube your fave comedian? I personally like Chris Rock, Pablo Francisco (mitsubishi ecstasy bit), George Lopez and Jim Gaffigan. Hope your day gets better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had some ideas for you but then I saw your stress reduction poster and thought Great Idea. Now I don't remember anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try picking up a camera and taking photos? Might help, then you can post them on your blog. http://saraseigfriedphotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. smoking a fat spliff normally does the job for me.... failing that buy a boxing bag. Beating the shit out of something can have really good effects and no-one gets hurt, great!

    ReplyDelete