Thursday 20 August 2009

Pepsi or Coca Cola?


What's your favourite then??

Are you a Pepsi or Coke addict - I mean that in the nice way of course!!!

I have to say that I'm a bit of a Coke (well Diet anyway) fan, rather than the Pepsi, but then again, I wouldn't refuse one if someone offered me it for free!!

Saying that a lot of the pubs over here have Pepsi on draft, and that does tend to taste okay, so I guess I'd settle for it, but which one do you prefer?

It's always a bit of a battle between the two isn't it, and the quest for finding out each other's secrets seem to continue on a daily basis!

So, tell me, what's your tipple?

2 comments:

  1. wejj here bouts we prefer anythin cold, in this neck of the woods anyway. coke when i don't mind the bite, and pepsi when i want something lite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coke rules in our house, although we're from NC and Pepsi was created here by a pharmacist 100+ years ago.
    http://aurabella-belle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete