Saturday 29 August 2009

Legal case against God thrown out!

How funny!

Just reading the news that a State Senator in Nebraska has had his legal case against of all people, God, thrown out due to the fact that the Defendant has no address, so they cannot serve papers for him to attend Court!

The Senator, Ernie Chambers, had sought a permanent injunction to prevent "death, destruction, and terrorisation" caused by the big man himself!

Chambers sued God last year saying that God had threatened him and the people of Nebraska and had inflicted widespread death, destruction, and terrorisation of millions of Earth's inhabitants.

We phoned God for a comment on the news, and he said "Well I have no fixed abode, so there was nothing he could do, what a fool Ernie must now feel"

Unbelievable!

So, it got me thinking, if you could sue someone/something bizarre, what would it be?

For me, I'd sue the Sun for failing to show up in British summers, as it has constantly failed to deliver on its promise to light up the skies over the UK, and keep us all warm!!!

Who or what would you sue?

6 comments:

  1. i would sue mother nature, for screwing with me constanly, changing her mind at the most inconvenient moments, raining on my parades and all, messing up my B.B.Q.s

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I hate that "god" i s portaid (byte me you know I cant spell:) )
    Men are useless women create life, GOD should be a girl (smack)
    sorry , your right tho, god is a homeless bum ie male :D
    I'd sue snow, snow is too cold and makes driving bad. But womens fasion is cool that time of year. Snow is too bright tho :( can I sue snow and cold??

    Please tell me that american tax money really didnt go to this case, please.
    Nice bit babe. Sorry About my behavior b4 with the plane killer. I really do hide from the world and didnt know how bad its beccome.
    Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can have your sun. It's 107 degrees here today. Never the less, I'd Santa Clause. I soo did not get what I wanted when I was 11.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the comments you've gotten so far.

    At the moment I'd sue gravity. Falling hurts.

    I'm with Johnz about the "s" word too. I refuse to even say it. It is "the-weather-that-must-not-be-named".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe me , if you lived where I live, you would be begging to live in the UK. Why? Let's just say that the sun is keeping us a 'bit' too warm u.u

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd never sue the sun. Brazil we have pleaty, makes for perfect beer drinking weather, and it's always beer o'clock.

    AV

    ReplyDelete