Tuesday 18 August 2009

What would you get rid of?

If you had the chance to get rid of something from this world tomorrow, what would it be?

I don't mean killing off people, more like objects that you just can't be bothered with, or things that get to you.


There's bound to be something that you just wish wasn't around in everyday life that would make things just a little more bearable.

It could be anything from annoying insects to those really annoying maker pens that make a squeaky noise when they write on a white board - see it really could be anything!!!

Or how's about mobile phones? we could all go back to the days of not really knowing everything about each other, or txt tlk, I mn wdnt it b gr8?

Anyway, what would you get rid of?

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog!

    I would get rid of vans... They always park outside my house!


    Thanks for sharing you URL with me :D
    www.colinbloginit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my tie-dyed tennis shoes they still have a really bad odor from when i went hunting in em. i thought they would pass for cammo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ignorance and poverty! As far as diseases go: Alzheimer's, cancer, and Aids, in that order. After that, it would be dirty restrooms, roaches, and mosquitoes.

    I guess I'd rid the world of many things!

    ReplyDelete