Tuesday 22 September 2009

Why do birds always crap on your car after you've washed it!


Yes, it's a bit of a rant today, as I just got my car washed yesterday, and what happens today it's got a new topping of bird shit on it!

Not just in one place, but in several places, meaning that it'll have to go to the car wash once again to get rid of those flippin marks!

Do these birds just sit at the end of the car wash squawking to each other "here comes another victim" and then watch us leave, keep their little eyes on us, fly home right behind us, sit on our house roof - no doubt having a good old plop right there and then as a warm up for the real thing - then wait for us to head for bed, and then...

The chief bird whistles the rest of the flock over, and squawks "away we go lads let's re-enact world war two on that car of his", and proceed to change the look of my car from a black one to a mixture of back and white - something resembling a Newcastle United football kit, or for those based in the US, an American football referee kit!

I tell you what, it gets my goat this does, I'd just like to go and do the same to them once they've had a nice shower in a nearby puddle, although I don't think I'd escape an indecent exposure charge quite so easily!

Well that's my rant for today, I'm sure this goes on across the world, doesn't it?

To think some people say it's lucky! Ha!

1 comment: