Wednesday 30 September 2009

Headaches - they're a pain in the....errr head!


Trying to wrack my brain over what to write about today, but have had a headache all morning, so have decided to throw all thoughts of anything else out the window, and just talk about Headaches instead!

Well why not?

My head hurts and I want to moan about it!

Question is do I become a tablet taker, or just be a man and stick it out?

Taking tablets is all well and good to shift these things, but knowing my luck, I'll end up getting it stuck in throat, possibly leading to uncontrollable wretching all over the place, making me look like I'm auditioning for a new "Aliens" film, which I'm sure wouldn't go down to well, especially considering as the team that were talking about a Buffet the other day, are now in fact having the said buffet!

So, I'm put off a little by the tablets, never taken to them kind of things really, but my head is really hurting (that's the part where anyone reading this says out loud "awwww, he must really be in pain" - well yes I am!), and I'm a bit tired as well today, (extra sympathy welcome please) so finding it difficult to concentrate, so will tablets make things ten times worse as far as the concentration goes?

The flip side of course is to battle through it, and be a man about it, forget that it's there, and just get on with it - but it really does hurt =(

Oh decisions decisions decisions, yet I'm paid to make decisions in life, but this one I just can't decide on whyat the best course of action to take is!!

Oh sod it, where's the pills??

3 comments:

  1. Headaches are awful things. I suffer from chronic migraines. I wish that pain on no man. You have one sympathizer out here. Hope it gets better.

    JW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got my migraine today. Go me. Hope your noodle's feeling less like it's in a pressure cooker today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try a little accupressure... The point is located on both hands, about 3-4cm (1.5 inches) in from the edge of the webbing between your thumbs and index fingers. Put your left thumb on the right hand point and your left index finger on the other (palm) side of the webbing to create a pinching technique. Squeeze and massage the point in very small circular movements for 1-2 minutes. Repeat on the other hand.

    ReplyDelete