Monday 14 September 2009

Do you believe in fate, or is it all coincidence?


After watching Derren Brown, who to those who are not based in the UK, is an illusionist who correctly predicted the National Lottery results over here last week, (how he did it is debatable, but he did do it) I got thinking about luck, predictions, and fate, you all that type of thing.

So my question to you all is do you believe in fate, or is it all just a big coincidence?

I do believe in fate, as I don't think it can be based all around coincidence, there are too many examples of being in the right place at the right time, or come to think of it being in the wrong place at the wrong time also!

I have been in a place where an opportunity would never had arose if I have not been there, so had I not been there, I would never have known about it!

Hmm, this is starting to sound a bit deep, like those "if no-one is there to see it, how do we know that when a tree falls in the woods, it makes a sound" thoughts, so I'll just ask the simple question...
Do you believe in fate?


3 comments:

  1. jeff,
    you already know i'm sure, how i feel about fate.
    you can't live with it you can't live without it.
    a fate in the ahnd is worth some luck in the bush.
    you can call a horse to water, but only fate will make him drink it.
    when you flip a coin and it doesn't land on heads or tails , but rather stands up, that is fate.
    yep, i belive in fate all right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in fate. Also thankyou for my birthday song it made me laugh, much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, it could be one big major coincidence... or destiny :)

    I say either way... take it as it comes :)

    ReplyDelete