Tuesday 15 September 2009

If you could be a movie star for a day...


With the sad passing of Patrick Swayze today, there will be countless tributes I would imagine to the former actor who starred in films such as Ghost & Dirty Dancing.

I was never really a Swayze fan, but did enjoy the film Point Break.

Anyway, turning in a different direction on this blog, if you had the chance to become a movie star for the day, which film would you re-enact?

I would love to be the baddie Terminator in the second film of the series, Terminator 2 - Judgment Day, just to be able to melt myself or transform myself into a different shape that you would come in contact with - how funny would that be?

You could turn into absolutely anything you like, even stun people by being them (just like the security guard in the film), or just wreak havoc by messing around, getting blown up, but then re-forming.

It does sound a bit weird now I've typed it, but I'll save the delete button for a later time, other movie stars I'd like to be would be Leslie Nielsen in Airplane or The Naked Gun, just getting paid to be a loony and pulling strange faces all day!

So, who would you be, and what Movie would you you want to re-enact?

2 comments:

  1. I would be Tom Hanks, in Forest Gump, with the exception of the war in Nam, he had a wonderfully fun tome and the experiences were incredible.
    My second choice, Brad Pitt, as Benjamin Button, I think it would be so cool to grow up backwards, not that I ain't backwards already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd be the lady terminator in the 3rd film, I think it's the 3rd one? Anyways, I'd kick ass all day and then when I got home I would play with my boobies!

    ReplyDelete