Friday 4 September 2009

Why you little winker!

It's Friday yet again, the best day of the working week, and so let's talk about a subject we see at some stage of life - winking.

Yes, that's right, winking.

I don't mean the kind of winking where you are suddenly accused of trying to get yourself set up with someone, no, I'm on about those muscle spasm type things where your eyes decide to suddenly appear as though you are winking at everyone!

Has anyone on here ever experienced that?

I guess it comes from tiredness, but it sure plays hell with your face, and do people really see it when it happens to you?

I always feel the need to tell them that "I'm not really winking at you, just in case you think I am", as I'm that paranoid over it, I mean, I don't want any fella getting the wrong impression about me by thinking "he's winking at me"!

It's not just restricted to the face either, does anyone experience those moments where your body feels like it's having a popping battle?

Your arm or leg suddenly goes into spasm when you're sitting funny or something like that, and how is it that when you try to attract attention to it, it stops, guaranteeing looks that are virtually claiming "You're weird".

Anyway, I ask these questions of the world, just so I can hope that I'm not on my own with this involuntary winking disease.

As I said bizarre subject, but it's Friday!

3 comments:

  1. never heard of such you must be a freak of nature, lmao.
    i hate it when my eyes wont quit twitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me neither. have you seen a doctor? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A doctor? No where, where is he? Doctor...Doctorrrrr.... =)

    ReplyDelete